Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Life
Hello everybody. Sorry I haven't done any updates on this thing in a while. Sometimes life gets busy and I never get a chance to sit down at the computer. But that will all change now because Joel got me a laptop last week. So I will actually get a chance at having some computer time. Any who we have been doing good here in the frozen hole of Salt Lake City. Michael is growing up fast and he is speaking more and more each day. We have been keeping track of his words on our white board. So each time we hear him say a new word it gets put on the white board. His newest favorite thing to say is "Tickle Tickle" as he is tickling you. He has even decided to start calling Joel daddy instead of Joel. We decided to set up our fish tank again on Saturday, we didn't have very good luck a few years ago with gold fish, so this time we decided to go to Petsmart, they suggested we try dannios, so we got three and we have already lost two. We also have a frog and two ghost shrimp. So we are hoping that everything else left in the tank will stick around a little longer. If anybody has any suggestions we would be happy to take them. So that is what is going on around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sadly, I have not had any better luck in the fish department. So I guess my suggestion for fish is visit Sea World. :)
BTW, I love your blog background! I almost picked this one! If you go to your HTML for it and delete everything after the second style>, the little ad at the top of your blog will disappear.
Sweet that is awesome that you got a laptop. I keep trying to hint that idea to Justin but he isn't going for it and I can live with out it right now. If he gets deployed though I am going to have to pick up something.
So are you using the same tank and rocks and stuff from before? Maybe it is has something that is killing your fish. Also I am sure you have heard a lot of advice but once I heard after you fill up the tank you have to let the water sit for a while before you put the fish in. That is all I can come up with.
Post a Comment