Monday, August 31, 2009

My...Name...Is...Michael!!!

This last Friday we decided to do a photo shoot of Michael with wardrobe changes and all. He wasn't very happy with Mom changing him from outfit to outfit.
-

He didn't mind doing the noodle pictures, though. He had the most fun with those. You can also see "Michael Bear" that he made for his birthday. Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

Jared Löhrmann said...

oh wow you guys! These are really cute. I like the one with the white upraised box and Michael playing with trains & dinos off of it. I LOVE the noodle pics!! So awesome!

jana said...

Noodles, so cool! I bet it was fun! I like a lot of them but the one of him in the blue box I think is my favorite. I mostly just was amazed how grown up he looks. Ahhh.. it happens so faced!