Joel has a Job!! We are very excited around here for Joel to start his new job on Thursday. We have been watched over and blessed by out loving Father in Heaven. Some how no matter how bad things get we have always had a roof over our heads and food on our table. We pray now for this job to work out for Joel and ask all of you to keep him in your prayers as well.
On a funny note; I have been teaching Michael knock knock jokes. So he comes up to me all the of the time and says knock knock, so I say "who's there" and he will say "hopper", so I say "hopper who"? Hey will say "Train hopper." It started out with him just saying nonsense words then he started with the hopper thing.
2 comments:
awesome guys! Ho little train hopper go!! I lopve Heavenly Father too, he's always lookin' out for you guys!
Hooray for Joel's job!
Cute joke Michael!
Post a Comment