So it is Feb 10 already. Where has the month gone? Life has been kind of slow around our house not a lot going on. We have been sick for the last couple of weeks and are finally recovering from having nasty colds, all three of us. We took the opportunity yesterday to get our free Denny's grand slam breakfast. That was fun and Michael was excited to eat Pancakes. Joel applied for a couple of different jobs at the local hospital on Monday and got a call back today and he has an interview on the 16th. Joel is also considering going back to school to become a Medical Assistant.
Michael is growing smarter and bigger with each passing day. He can identify several different species of Dinosaurs now. When ever he sees me on the computer he comes and tells me to find trains to land on. I don't know what trains to land on are but it is kind of funny. Yes he still absolutely loves trains and always asks if we can find a train when we are out and about.We just enjoy loving Michael and laughing at all the funny things he says and does. And we will keep on praying praying that we will be able to give Michael a sibling before too much more time passes.
As for me, I've gotten the opportunity to get to know a few more people in the ward a little better and am feeling a little better about being in this area and being a part of this ward. Joel and I were put in the activities committee back in October and have a lot of fun with this calling. It has been fun being a part of the planning for all the activities. Although I have actually only gotten to attend one activity so far because Michael has been sick every time there is an activity it seems.
So that is life at our house. I hadn't put anything new on my blog for quite a while and I just thought I would let everybody know what has been going on in our lives.
2 comments:
yay for the update! It's good to "hear" from you :) We'll keep you guys in our prayers! Love you!
We will be praying for you too. It is fun to hear all the fun things Micheal is up to. (I can't believe how old he is either!) I hope something good comes up for Joel soon. It sure is hard to move to a new place and find your place in a new ward. I hope this summer it will be keep getting better. We Love you!
Post a Comment