Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fun Michael Stuff

"I want to go look at friends" He doesn't ask to go play with friends he asks if he can go look at friends. I think it is hilarious.

"I want to go home" when we are already home

Michael loves to pretend that Daddy is a T-Rex and that he is a Triceratops and they have dinosaur battles.

Michael asks "Let's go to the park today" everyday. He is also know to ask if he can go to the park when we are putting him to bed.

"I want to go in Daddy's green car" another thing he asks daily

"I want to take a bath" "I want to take a shower" These are things he always asks when I take him potty. he thinks he has to get completely naked every time he goes potty and then take a bath or a shower afterward. The kid would live in the tub if you let him.

3 comments:

jana said...

Ha, Ha, well it is nice to know there are other water kids out there. I am sure there are people who have to fight to get their kids in the bathtub. I feel like our daily battles are keeping kids out of the bath as much as possible.
I like the look at friends story. So cute.

Amy said...

Sometimes I just want to go look at my friends, too. So I totally get where he's coming from. LOL. j/k.

Jeri said...

Hmm, can being a water baby be hereditary? I seem to remember my own kids playing in water all they could - tubs, pools, sprinklers, rain puddles, you name it! And me? Well, I've been known to drain a water heater! LOL!