In July we had a fun Independence Day bike ride and hanging out with friends watching fireworks. Later in the month we went camping at Potholes state park in Washington. Sorry didn’t take any pictures of that campout. Then Jared Jessica and Lukas came to visit.
These two had a great time playing together.
After a campout with Jared, Jessica, Lukas and Jana and her family we headed for Idaho once again. This picture was taken in Salmon Idaho next to the Salmon River. After getting to Dietrich we worked our butts off helping to give moms house a face lift I guess you could say.
I didn’t end up taking very many pictures while in Idaho because I was mostly busy working on the house. Michael had tons of fun playing with his cousins from Idaho and the ones that came up from Arizona. Then we ended up bringing Uncle Kyle and Cousin Bruce home with us which was a whole new adventure. Michael loved having more people at his house to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment